Woohoo, the weekend was so refreshing! Thank goodness, because this last week was pretty exhausting. I managed to get sick on Thursday, but a few days of sleeping as much as possible seem to have cleared up the worst of it. Now I'm almost back in top form, ready for a productive Monday, and I'm set to share another list of things I'm enjoying.
1. Strawberry Kefir. This stuff is tasty, I tell you.
2. Students who are truly engaged in class discussion
3. Learning a new knitting technique. Thanks to the fab Lauren, I now know how to make a ssk decrease that lays flat (slip 1 knitwise, slip 1 purlwise, pass slipped stitches back to the left-hand needle and k2tog through the back loop - give it a try!)
4. Coffeeeeeeeeeee, always
6. Texting with one of my favorite people during a slow work shift
7. Laydeez night plans tonight!
8. A stash of, I kid you not, 8 pens in my backpack. It's good to be prepared?
9. A sock knitalong with Pippa (more details and pictures tomorrow)