05 October 2011

[What to wear?] Library date


That's right, a library date with me and the books. Sometimes it's a threesome when the computer is invited. Steamy, no?  Since it's a date, you have to get a little bit dressed up, obviously.





T-shirt: Victoria's Secret // Sweater: Old Navy from N.'s closet // Jeans: Gap from the building laundry room "free" pile // Socks: Monkey socks (by me) in Lorna's Laces // Necklace: H&M // Pin: Renegade craft fair // Bracelet: gift from my sister

The layers and wool socks are definitely necessary for working in our campus' main library, where the air conditioner is always on full blast.  The jewelry is just to make me feel a little bit fancy.
What do you wear on a low key work day?

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Love that pin and your socks.
Hmmm low key work days kinda dont' exist in intensive care..I WISH they did. Scrubs are the attire practicality rules. I DO wear fun earrings and always hand knit socks in my work clogs. SOMETIMES for a holiday I wear a blinking necklace and hope the babies dont seize....

Anonymous said...

lovin the socks and the bracelet!! hot date!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...