30 July 2011

10 Things, vol 20

10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Won't you share your own smile-inducing events and items in the comments?

1. New electric tea kettle. So fast, plus it's teal!
2. A run at the gym in the afternoon
3. Delicious cheese (pepper coated goat cheese) on a slice of baguette
4. Knitting, of course. I'm working on Ishbel, slow and steady in the evenings.



5. The phrase "Batten down the hatches!" It always makes me laugh.
6. Game of Thrones book 1
7. Awesome substitute teacher in yoga class yesterday
8. Putting together a funny care package for my sister, who's moving tomorrow
9. Attractive men in the J.Crew catalog
10. This song. heehee



1 comment:

kathy b said...

song is adorable, new to me love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...