29 July 2011

Friday: Link Love


Happy Friday, friends! Did time do some funny maneuvers this week? It seems like it was just Monday, except that every day sitting in the library for 6 hours feels like an eternity... every afternoon I look forward to my workout at the gym, because sitting still for so long is painful.  I'm going to have to figure out a better daily schedule if I'm going to keep this up for the next 8 months or so.  Maybe I should go for my run in the middle of the day?  Or maybe I should take a dessert break in the middle of the day.  That sounds restful and delicious.

This week's links are pretty much completely random, because my brain is all over the place. Enjoy!

*** These minimalist fairy tale posters are amazing.  Click over to see more.



*** An iced coffee recipe that I'm going to need to try this weekend. With frozen coffee ice cubes to combat dilution!


*** I've discovered that exam prep is going to require massive amounts of sock yarn.  For example, I started a plain stockinette sock on Tuesday morning at the library, I've only been knitting it at the library while I'm reading (I leave my little knitting bag in my locker so that I resist the temptation to work on the sock at home), and I kitchenered shut the toe yesterday morning.  Then I cast on for sock #2 and made it through most of the ribbing.  At this rate, I'm going to devour a skein of yarn a week... I need to get Yarn4Socks to sponsor me, as though the reading were a jog-a-thon.

Noro Taiyo. Yum.

*** Wool People look book. Click click click.  I want to make most of the things.

Shadow (Rav link)

Vega (Rav link)

Did you find any neat links this week? Won't you share your favorites in the comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything in that lookbook is gorgeous! I am swooning. I should do some yarn shopping this weekend. Wow. :)

And that coffee-ice-cubes idea is brilliant! That is surely one for the "Why didn't I think of that" file.

Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...