10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Please share your own smile-inducing items and events in the comments!
First, it's another sister birthday! This time it's HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY #22 to the fabulous Lauren. In the last couple months, Lauren just got engaged and graduated from college and is about to move out to Oregon to start her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree because she is just that awesome. Even if she seems reserved and shy when you meet her, she has an impressively goofy sense of humor and she's a fantastic listener.
Lauren is up for any adventure you can think of, and she'll always find a way to make the day more fun. Her secret talents include lip-synching like a pro, and she could have a second career as a makeup artist or consultant. Did I mention she rides horses in actual shows? Yeah. I am related to some really cool ladies.
image source - if anyone knows who makes these, please say in the comments!
1. my teal sandals (wearing them nonstop)
2. mahjong nights and coffee dates with wonderful ladies
3. mint oreos for lunch. and dessert. and snacks
4. the little girl who waved at me through the coffee shop window
5. texting friends creepily from the other side of the library
6. starting and loving a comic book series hand-picked for me by an expert
7. a Greek translation group that drinks beer while working
8. thunderstorms that break the humidity
9. driving in a car, listening to road trip cds
10. this song on repeat: