16. Reorganize the yarn closet. That thing is a mess!
This is an approximate "before" shot, taken right after the first reorganization effort in fall. I'd prefer to be able to see that yarn I have without pulling out all the bins, and I need to figure out a place for my mini stash of spinning fiber, which is currently just sort of jammed in around what you see here. Like I said, it's a mess.
17. Log 350 exercise miles - that works out to less than 7.5/week, which is totally manageable. I added my first 2.75 to the calendar today :)
18. Plan a trip to Edinburgh (actually taking the trip before next December is optional, though...).
19. Go to the Minnesota state fair!
20. Try spinning yarn on a wheel.
21. Learn to make a loaf of sandwich bread.