20 August 2011

10 Things, vol 23

10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Please share your own grin-inducing items and events in the comments!


Jillian, please come to Chicago and be my trainer. Image source

1. Running 2.5 miles at a time without feeling like I'm going to die. Go me!
2. Pretty earrings I got in an Etsy trade


3. Melvin Monster comics by John Stanley. Adorable!!!
4. The ridiculousness that is One Tree Hill season 5. That Nanny Carrie is so evil
5.  Lots and lots of stripey mitts. Must do shop photo shoot this weekend.
6. Turquoise storage tubs that make packing more fun
7. Friends who text you just to say "hi" when they arrive at the library
8. Starry night pedicure: black nail polish with purple, blue, and silver glitter on top
9. Cheez-its
10. A giant pile of clothes to donate



2 comments:

Fran said...

I adore those earrings, Allison!

Allison said...

Thanks, Fran :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...