17 June 2011

Friday: Link Love


This week I came across a lot of posts about girl power, feminism, and being aware of who we are as women  - how do we define ourselves? who decides what it means to be a feminist? These posts sparked some interesting thoughts, and I hope you'll take a minute to read them as you head into the weekend.

*** Elizabeth over at Delightfully Tacky has a post about owning our individuality as powerful women and feminists, defining ourselves on our own terms.

*** Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee adds some more words about strong women supporting one another.

*** Click over to Austin Eavesdropper, where Tolly is talking about estrogen and testosterone, and where she falls on the girly spectrum.

*** Megan of Freckled Italian writes about books young girls are reading. She and I are definitely on the same page with this one.

*** Just to indulge my own girly side, I'd invite you to check out Alisa Burke's gorgeous photos of pink peonies.

After yoga this morning, I'm headed up to Milwaukee for a weekend of Polish Fest with Nicole and one of her friends from work. I just know we're going to have a fabulous time on our mini road trip and getaway! Pictures will be here on Monday...

Have you found any neat links this week? I hope you'll share them in the comments!



3 comments:

kathy b said...

Allison

Have a wonderful time up in Milwaukee.
I am doing LInklove today on my blog.....copying you!

a favorite of mine: notmartha.org

Rachel J said...

great posts! I love posts about women, but maybe that's a bias ;) ? Anyway, thanks for these links, they're good reads.

M. Flynn said...

Thanks for including me! I'll have to read the rest of these posts this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...