18 June 2011

10 Things, vol 14



10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Won't you share a few of your own grin-inducing items in the comments?


image source


1. my new, tiny netbook computer
2. a job offer to teach in the fall! so overjoyed about this!!
3. catching up with old and new friends over meals this week
4. being an ENFJ (have you taken the Myers-Briggs personality test?)
5. pairing silly t-shirts with fancy cardigans
6. Weepies concert tickets for August
7. more episodes of One Tree Hill, the perfect/ridiculous/perfectly ridiculous summer show
8. pigeon pose
9. packing for my trip to the PNW!
10. kielbasa, pierogi, golabki, and beer (Polish Fest weekend!)


2 comments:

Janelle Haskin said...

Woohooo! Congrats on the job offer!!!

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

Fran said...

Hi Allison! I was looking for a way to send you something via post and I found your lovely blog! And on this dark and stormy Monday morning, it has brought a huge smile to my heart! Congratulations on the teaching gig in the Fall, and I hope your summer is perfect. Big hug, Fran

ps I have my defense banners smack in the middle of my bulletin board now, and as I clear all the diss notes from it, those will remain. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...