16 June 2011

Thursday treat

Thank you for sharing your words and your encouragement in response to yesterday's post! The meeting about my exam lists went really well, so that makes the academic side of things easier for the moment.  A few other things are still nebulous, but I'm trying to wade through it all without worrying too much about correct/incorrect/perfect choices. All we can do is our best, yes? Well, do our best and turn to the yarn.

A friend and I recently placed a joint order with Knit Picks, and I got two of the tonal shades - worsted weight Swish in Thunderhead and hand-painted fingering weight Stroll in Pearlescent.


I am especially excited about the sock yarn. Something with cables, maybe?


I just turned the heel on my second mossy green sock, so I should have pictures of the finished pair by this weekend! What's on your needles right now?

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I want to try making something out of sock yarn - it always looks so nice when others are using it

Julie said...

oooh, very pretty choices!! Are you using them together, or for two separate projects?

kathy b said...

Brand new scarf/stole WISP from knitty. Im knitting lace...oh my gosh. So exciting....

Allison said...

Jessi, have you had a look at the Baktus scarf pattern? It's great for sock yarn.
Julie, I'll use them for different projects, but the colorways are great together... now I'm scheming.
Kathy, hooray for lace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...