25 June 2011

10 Things, vol 15


10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Won't you share your own grin-inducing events and items in the comments? 

image source
And it is true. I am like with all of you and full of gratitude for your wonderful book recommendations. This summer is going to be a great one :)


1. Being in Tacoma again!
2. Sweet professors who meet you for coffee or give you books
3. Reading in bed in the morning
4. Saltwater sandals (mine are red)
5. Um, The Vampire Diaries. This show is crazy addicting.
6. Walks in the park
7. Self-serve fro-yo plus delicious toppings
8. Potato chips with sour cream and onion dip
9. Giant poppies
10. Pirate Mad Libs

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I just love poppies. Every year I say I am going to plant some and I dont...perhaps I''ll buy some perinneals this week and get them in for next year!

Grin indcuing events:
angora yarn
pulling my hair up
sleeping in
fireflys
rootbeer barrell candy at 0300
sidewalk chalk drawings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...