25 March 2011

Friday: Link Love

Happy Friday, friends! I'm back in Chicago after a wonderfully relaxing spring break, spent sorting old books and knitting lots and lots of socks.  This morning I'm off to take my first yoga class in years (I can't wait!), and then it's another day of just working, working, working at the library. Here are a few random links for your Friday morning - enjoy :)

***This DIY headband tutorial over at Pamplemousse is pretty cute! I might need to take the idea of making just one flower for a bobby pin...

image from Pamplemousse

***Chelle Nicole photography did some business shots for my college friends Rachel and Donna. Please click over to check out the images, because you need to see these two amazing ladies. They just started up a wedding coordinating business called Rosy Day Events, and I am super excited for them (and for all the lucky couples who will get to work with this dynamic duo!). Especially if you're in the Seattle area and planning a wedding, but even if you're not, check them out on Facebook or on the Rosy Day Events website.

***The Inaluxe blog is fantastic and inspiring, with so many pretty interior design shots. And how neat is the art?
image from the inaluxe shop

***Anyone starting a small business or growing a business, and anyone who is currently pursuing a life dream, big or small, ought to read this thoughtful post over on Apple Blue.

Hope you all have a great day! I'll be posting photos this weekend, so please pop by to say hello :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been loving inaluxe for ages! Such a wonderful shop...

Rachel said...

Thanks Miss Allison!! :)

Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...