16 March 2011

Pink yarn day

I mentioned that my friend who came to town for a visit brought me the perfect, magnolia-pink yarns. Here they are!


This is a really soft acrylic-merino blend, and the colors will be perfect for the colorwork I have in mind. I'm excited to get in a bunch of knitting time on my flights to and from CA for spring break - starting tonight :) It will be so great to see family, celebrate St. Patrick's Day at home with my favorite traditional meal, and relax a bit in some warmer weather. I'm also hoping to get a new pair of shoes out of the deal...

And when I get back to Chicago, this other skein of glorious pink yarn will be waiting for me:


Are there any colors that are inspiring you lately?

3 comments:

kathy b said...

all the lovely spring colors are alluring right now! From my min blue irises to the gorgeous tulips in the grocery stores.
I Love your vakay choice and your coming home yarn!

Neuroknitter said...

Lovely pinks!!!

Happy St. Paddy's Day, and enjoy your vacation!

Lisa said...

That bottom ball of wool, sorry, yarn, is so pretty. I wouldn't want to use it though, just have it to look at :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...