11 March 2011

Friday: Link Love


Happy Friday once again. Do they keep showing up faster and faster, or is that just because it's the last week of the quarter around here? I've got a few links to share - Enjoy :)

ETA: Apparently this week I really enjoyed links that had to do with animals. I love how these Friday posts end up having unplanned themes!

***Sea creatures! Alisa Burke seems like she'd be really fun to spend the afternoon with.

image from Alisa's blog

***I like to check out the scanned images (they come from matchbooks, vintage children's books, and many other sources!) on the Agence Eureka blog because every once in a while a real treasure pops up. This is one of my recent favorites. Any designers out there know how to accurately describe this graphic style?

cute pig and cow from Agence Eureka

***Bunny key holder made by Mollie of Wild Olive. Um, yes.

image from Wild Olive blog

***DIY instructions for an owl mug cozy. I'm pretty sure this could be adapted in all kinds of ways to make your own favorite creature.

image and tutorial on the My Owl Barn blog

What are you loving this week? I hope you'll share some of your favorite links in the comments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...