12 November 2010

Friday: Link Love

I'm off for the weekend, but here are some fun links to check out!

***First, my own FO: Christmas Socks (you'll have to go to the Rav page to see them, because they're super secret and the intended recipient isn't on Rav, so s/he can't look hahaha).

The craft fair went so well - I met great crafters and vendors, and all the shoppers who stopped by were really fun to talk to.  It was such a fantastic experience, and I'm really excited about possibly being able to join in next year, as well.
*** One of the fair vendors has a very cute shop - check out Carly's fashion and textile designs on Etsy!


Headband with Vintage Button here

My business card collection is growing, and I'm going to be starting a Perknitious Shop newsletter. I'll update you all when I figure out how I want to collect e-mail addresses to add to the list.

*** A place to buy celebratory spinning fiber - FatCatKnits. Especially in great colorways like Sabine here.


image from this page

And yes, I know this from personal experience. Ahem.

***Do you like crafts, cupcakes, and food with faces? I think you need to go here: Twinkie's Blargh is wonderful and always makes me smile with its stories about crafting and her truly adorable pictures.  The shop is not so bad, either.

***New-to-me knit blogger TheBon is over at Cathartic Ink. Creating an entire army of tiny gnomes. Go see them now.

I'll be at the Celestial Seasonings factory this weekend, clearing my sinuses in the overpowering Mint Room.  I hope you have wonderful weekend plans, too :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...