04 June 2008

Tag - You're It!

Terby Knits tagged me for this meme that I've seen a few places recently, and I'm happy to oblige...

1.) What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was finishing up my freshman year of high school, probably getting ready to head down to Disneyland with my family for a summer vacation in June. I think I was most concerned with practicing clarinet, keeping up with studying Latin over the summer, and convincing my mom to let me dye my hair (why, yes, I was sort of a nerd, why do you ask?)

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
Finish the first pink Anastasia sock (check!)
Sort of work, but also fun - Write 3 more pages of my Acts of the Apostles paper (check!)
Do laundry (uh, didn't happen)
Try my new workout video (check! it is intense, and I think I love it)
Shave my legs (check!)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Banana with peanut butter and raisins
Baguette or sourdough bread
Triscuits
Chips and salsa

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all my student loans and pay for my siblings' college tuition
Buy myself a house on the ocean, buy my family a house
Travel the world with my best friends
Start a scholarship fund

5) Places I have lived:
California (Northern and Southern)
Washington
Illinois

6) Jobs I have had:
Swim lesson assistant and pool bag-check girl
Salesgirl in a clothing store at the mall
Alumni gift-center student caller (yeah, that didn't last long)
Writing advisor and statistics tutor, high school math tutor (if you know me, you are probably laughing)
Library monographic receiving assistant
Research/teaching assistant

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
The ladies at Team Knit
Stitch Marker
If anyone else wants to fill this out, go ahead and consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment so I can come read your answers. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi your SP12 pal here ;-)

I definitely need to check out your blog more......

Terby said...

Thanks for playing along! I thought this one was interesting - short, but gives you a flavor of the person you tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...