08 February 2008

Secret Scarf

Secrets seem to be all over the place lately - people revealing theirs, me being reluctant to reveal mine, me being really anxious after having revealed mine, unspoken secrets that everyone guesses at anyway. All these secrets! I'm starting to feel like it's not safe to talk to anyone about anything, or that I have to be selective, and (like all the intricacies of some monumental lie) it's hard to keep track of what's been discussed with whom, and when, and why.

Did I tell you a little detail?

Or maybe you've got a few more contours of the story?

Maybe I've given you the bigger picture, and you're just missing some details?


What do you do with the secrets you keep, and how and when and with whom do you choose to share the ones you don't keep?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...