29 August 2005

Thinking...

No pictures, but there is a ton of knitting going on, I swear. 3 FOs in the last week, plus a crocheted afghan and 2 sweaters in progress. I'm just lazy :)
Some things that have been on my mind lately -
New sheets:

Cool clocks for my room:

Making one of these for myself, probably in black or a really nice dark plum:

And in terms of the non-material in life, I've been mulling over some words of wisdom, thinking about how to sort out my priorities and getting ready to move out and be truly on my own (aak! alone!) for the first time ever:

This is what we are about.
We PLANT seeds that one day will grow.
We WATER seeds already planted
knowing that they hold future promise.
We lay foundations that will need future development.
We provide yeast that produces effects far beyond our capabilities.

We cannot do everything, and
there is a sense of liberation in realizing that.
This allows us to do SOMETHING, and to do it very, very well.
--Archbishop Oscar Romero

While I'm looking for answers, I promise to take some time and use the digital camera, to give you all something to look at :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...