30 August 2005

Tooosday

Back at work for a few days, filling in. This is not helping the time pass any faster, but at least I'm getting to peruse lots of fun blogs and get knitting done. Plus I'm attempting to work on learning French a little bit to get ready for grad school. My lovely friend Rachel (called Racial by the kids she babysits, which I think is hilarious) lent me her French book, so I'm trying to make good use of it.
I'm also attempting to make good use of my gym membership before it runs out in 3 weeks. And I found this cool thing! Check it out

I'll re-post it every once in a while to keep myself on track...
That's all for now, hopefully pictures soon!

Today I'm loving http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimssuitcase/ - makes me want to go home and draw.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...