24 July 2005

Vacationing :)

Well, I've done some knitting and some quilting (which is really fun, and I think I'll be doing a lot more in the future, especially since fabric is shockingly less expensive than yarn!), but I have no pictures because the digital camera is out of batteries. I also got a beautiful package of goodies from the back-tack exchange, including a rotary cutter that came in very handy for the quilting :) Once again, no pictures at the present.
But I'm going on vacation with my family up to Lake Tahoe for a week, so we'll definitely be rejuvenating the camera and I'll come back with lots to share.
So that's all for now... I'll be looking at this gorgeous view for the next 7 days:

Ah, beauteous!!! Plus also extremely relaxing. Woohoo! Updates soon...

P.S. The alpaca turned into a marvelous scarf, secret pal! I can't wait to wear it :)

1 comment:

Vigilant Machine said...

Wow! Beautiful. It's like Montana. :) Can you believe I've been here the entire summer and haven't once gone floating down the river? I need to get on the ball.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...