03 March 2005

Yeah, about that 'regular posting' thing...

The semester is going really well, but I've definitely been slacking off on the whole posting regularly goal. Oops! I'll try harder this time. I just found out today that I got into the University of Chicago Divinity School (hooray! four more years of maroon!), so I'm really excited about that. Now I have to start knitting myself some really warm stuff so that I don't freeze to death if I go there :). This is a really short post because the only thing I've been doing with knitting in the past week has been accidentally giving myself puncture wounds in the bottom of my foot by having needles strewn about my bedroom floor. Ouch!!! I did make a really neat looking pair of socks, but I think I'm going to give them to my mom for her birthday. Since I don't know how to post pictures anyway, I think I'll just leave it at that.
Also, I had my Mellon Fellowship interview, and it was really fun to spend a couple days down in San Diego, especially since I had a good time at the interview as well. Wish me luck with all this grad school craziness! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...