25 February 2012

Winner! Plus I designed something.


The winner of the headband is...

#2, Kathy B! 

Congratulations! Please send me an e-mail at allisonlgray (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address, and the package will be on its way Monday morning. 

For now, please enjoy these shots of a hat I designed, charted, and knit up this morning and this afternoon. My first experiment with corrugated ribbing, and it was really fun. 





 I told you working with all that handspun was helping me get my knitting mojo back! And yes, I really do knit that fast, mostly because colorwork is addictive. 


Consider this the prototype and maybe also a kids' version; I'll start soon on a larger size that might be more appropriate for the average adult head, and as soon as I get the patterned typed up, I'll have it for sale on Ravelry and in my shop. Ooh, one last hat before winter ends!



4 comments:

lauren said...

when on earth did you make that hat?!?!! SUPER CUTE.

Allison said...

Thanks! Yesterday morning was knit-productive and I did no other work at all. It was wonderful, except today I have to study ha.

kathy b said...

I won! I WILL look so happy in that gorgeous knit up. .My coat is black so it goes with all knits!! THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

What a neat hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...