15 December 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Today I am 28, and my plans for the rest of the afternoon look a little something like this:


The fiber is my birthday present to myself from Girls Like Boys Like Fiber; it's Polwarth (can't decide between this and alpaca for favorite spinning fiber), and the colorway is called Gimme Gumballs. The Misti Alpaca I shared the other day is a hat in progress, which may still turn into socks in progress. Storm of Swords probably needs no introduction. I'll just say "It's my party, and I'll cry [over fictional characters] if I want to."

Tonight will be drinks out with some good friends to celebrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Fran said...

Happy Birthday fellow Sag! Storm of Swords is a tough one. Have a fantastic and fantastical birthday!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...