29 August 2011

Etsy Monday: Perknitious News

It's been a long time since I've put together an Etsy Monday post, but this seems like a good reason to start up again. Next week, I'll be sharing some recent favorites from other shops.

In mid-summer, creative inspiration for new shop items and designs hit hard, and the Perknitious shop is now restocked with brand new items, including some great stripey mitts and cabled armwarmers as well as a few pairs of cozy socks, perfect for wearing with boots or a cute pair of mary janes this fall.

Neutral Lace handknit socks


Princess handknit stripey mitts


Heathered Purple cabled armwarmers



Most importantly, I'm extremely excited to be making a major change that will allow me to give back, and I'm hoping to kick off strong by starting in the busiest knitting-sales season of the year that begins in September.

From now on, I'll be donating 20% of all sales to MSF/Doctors without Borders.  This international humanitarian organization does so much good bringing medical care to under-served areas, especially during times of crisis caused by natural disaster, political oppression, or economic depression.  You can read more about their inspiring work by clicking the button below to go to the MSF site.


I hope you'll stop by the shop to take a look at the new additions, and keep your eyes open for new items being added over the course of the next week as I get photos taken and item descriptions composed.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...