27 August 2011

10 Things, vol 24

10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Please share your own grin-inducing items and events in the comments!


image source


1. The back-to-school spirit popping up on the internet and in stores
2. New listings in the Perknitious shop! More info on EtsyMonday...




3. Fudge brownies with a bit of vanilla frosting
4. Paring down my belongings by donating things other people can use
5. Filling out forms. I don't know, I just enjoy it.
6. Discovering the delicious difference a spoonful of honey makes for my fruit and yogurt smoothie
7. Developing enough upper body strength to do crow pose in yoga class yesterday
8. Excellent Salvation Army finds - cute tops for teaching!
9. This game. Too much fun! Many thanks to Lauren for the link.
10. New blog followers. Hello, friends :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...