31 March 2010

Bunny

This little bunny friend, made rather quickly yesterday, is on his way to hang out with my friend's son for Easter. Please forgive the backlit photo, but I wanted to get a shot of his cute "feet" for you! I used Rebecca Danger's amazing Bunny Nuggets pattern, sans tail.

He is knit from leftover kitchen cotton with yarn eyes and nose stitched on, and he's stuffed with polyfill. He did his modeling session over at N's house, atop her amazingly colorful ottoman (sometimes lovingly called The Tuffet).

Also, good news for knitters who like pretty stitch markers! N has just posted several sets over in her Etsy shop, and they're so affordable - this set is my favorite:

Happy Wednesday - I hope it's a great one!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love that little bunny nugget!! So adorable.

Kawartha Beads said...

Such a little cutie! The perfect Easter friend:)

Nicole said...

I love your bunnies! I have to fish out the ones you made last year to display this Easter!

Allison said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! I had a lot of fun knitting him :)

kathy b said...

Stop stop. The bunny is a total crack up. So cute.

adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...