22 January 2010

Rose Hat the second


This week I've noticed that Gus and I are having trouble getting out of bed in the morning. You can see here that he is a very sleepy cat and that we are looking forward to the weekend. But today is set to be pretty exciting, too!

Look, there's new knitting - my next hat for donation is also colorwork and also uses a rose-inspired pattern. I'll give full details when it's finished, but here's a progress shot. I'm using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Daffodil (yellow) and Currant (a deep wine-like berry color). I hope to get a lot more knitting done today when I get to have a coffee and knitting meetup with one of my best Chicago knitty friends and then workout-dinner-movie night with the wonderful N! It will be the best way to cap off a week of hard work translating and studying to get ready for my exams.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Julie said...

haha, your cat is adorable! He definitely looks like it's tough to get up in the morning. I meant to ask, and maybe you answered this in a post I missed, but where are you donating the hats? it sounds like such a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...