15 July 2008

Summer Vacation: Tuesday Edition

What I did on my summer vacation:

1. Skipped making the bed. Hurrah!

2. Shaved my legs, then decided to wear jeans anyway.

3. Got groceries and ate a delicious bowl of Cocoa Rice Krispies.

4. Drank the chocolate milk.

5. Knitted a few rows on my new mitten project. Yes, mittens in summer. Makes total sense.

6. Worked on my paper for about an hour.

7. Met a good friend for iced coffee and knitting talk.

8. Chose a few library books (Kerouac's On the Road and Kay Jamison's An Unquiet Mind)
9. Walked past the pond on campus.

10. Made lunch and ate it while touring the webs, checking out other people's knitting.

11. Got back to work on the paper, plan to work until dinner (apart from this unauthorized break for blogging, of course!)


I think my favorite activity so far has been chatting over (iced!) coffee. What's the best thing you've done today?

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Oh wow, I need more days like this! Sounds like the perfect way to spend the summer.

- Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...