23 July 2008

SP12 Update

Here are a couple new questions from the SP12 website that I thought I could answer for my pal (and because who doesn't like answering questions about knitting?!)

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
I used to really love knitting out on the couch in my living room, but it's so hot out there in the summer it's no fun right now. I'm looking forward to my move in late August, when I'll have a new couch in a new space, and hopefully that will become my favorite knitting spot.
My favorite place of the moment is at my desk while I'm watching a movie on my computer, especially if friends have come to join me. Knitting at coffee shops is always a blast, and I like to knit in the library while I'm doing reading for classes - if I can manage to keep my book open without having to hold it!

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
I like to have pretty or funny stitch markers and my little green Chibi handy (they're all things that make me small, little additions that can make knitting really fun!), but the only real essentials for a perfect knitting session are a pen and post-it notes so I can keep track of rows, decreases, etc. I like post-its because I can stick them to my pattern or table top and they won't get lost too easily.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...