14 February 2013

Be mine, Valentine!

My Valentine's Day plans include the following:

Knitting some more of this thing, a garter stitch triangle shawl in my own handspun fingering weight single. The yarn runs in a repeating gradient from red, through purple and blue, to a really pretty shade of teal.  I'm still undecided about the kind of lace border I'd like for the bottom edge, but I have a little while before I get there.



Wearing a new dress

Sending valentines to all my favorite friends

Teaching a (hopefully great) class on the book of Judges

Painting my nails

Dancing my heart out at Zumba class

Cooking myself a fancy dinner and enjoying it with a movie and some wine

What are your plans?  Whatever you do, make some time to be sweet to yourself today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...