30 December 2011

Goodbye, 2011!

2011 has been a wonderful and eventful year! Here are some of my favorite moments...

January - knit myself a sweater with colorful stripes


February - took photos in the aftermath of a giant snowstorm


March - enjoyed an evening of making ridiculous faces with these ladies


April - dyed Easter eggs


May - knit some baby booties


June - visited Milwaukee for the Polish Fest


July - bought flowers at the farmers' market every weekend


August - enjoyed more farmers' market purchases, this time vegetables


September - hung out on the roof of my new home with my temporary roommate


October - dressed up as a creepy, creepy baby for Halloween


November - laughed at some funny roadside signs in California


December - got dressed up and went out for my birthday



2 comments:

kathy b said...

Heres to another wonderful blog year!!! I LOVED that sweater with the stripes you knit yourself!!! Pattern please??

Nicole said...

Your hair looks gorgeous in that birthday photo! I can't wait to see it live on Friday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...