10 December 2011

10 Things, vol 35

10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. I hope you'll share your own grin-inducing items and events in the comments!


image source


1. The homemade donuts from last night's party. I got to bring home extras to enjoy for breakfast!
2. Sweet, caring, and thoughtful friends
3. Netflix and all its episodes of Gossip Girl
4. Yarn. Always the yarn.
5. Much-needed and long-delayed Important Conversations that solve Big Problems
6. Connected to the above, doing something that scared the crap out of me and
coming out on the other side feeling brave
7. My new haircut. I quite like it.
8. The fact that freaking out leads to freaky fast knitting speeds. This sweater is zooming along.
9. A Song of Ice and Fire books that are long enough that I can read for hours and not run out of pages.
10. A tiny bit of snow this week


1 comment:

lauren said...

I'm behind, but I want to say that I LOVE the hairuct!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...