Pancake mix or your favorite recipe for pancake batter from scratch
A bit of oil for the pan
The how to:
1. Mix your batter as usual.
2. Add in a healthy dose of sprinkles of your choice. The more the merrier, I think.
3. Heat your pan or griddle and add a bit of oil
4. Pour batter into the pan, wait for the edges to get a bit bubble, and flip those pancakes. You can see from the upper right corner of this next picture that sometimes I stink at the flipping part.
5. Add butter, syrup, powdered sugar, a few more sprinkles - whatever you like - and enjoy!
Doesn't that just look like a lot more fun than a plain old flapjack?