22 October 2011

10 Things, vol 31

 10 Things is my weekly list of things that are making me smile right now. Please share your own grin-inducing items and events in the comments!



1. Receiving a giant custom socks order on Etsy - so excited to get knitting!
2. Finding an awesome dentist
3. Getting back to my running this week after fully recovering from a cold
4. Choosing music for dancing while washing dishes
5. Having plenty of lazy weekend time planned for today
6. Putting a pint of coffee ice cream in my freezer (I'm out of creamer, so this is
totally going in my coffee this morning)
7. Wearing boots almost every day
8. Anticipating a drainboard full of clean dishes
9. Receiving lots of happy mail this week
10. Reading three amazing books over the last three days
(Peter Filene's The Joy of Teaching changed my whole classroom outlook)

Happy Saturday




Last day to enter the giveaway before I draw a winner tomorrow!

enter, enter, enter

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked The Joy of Teaching! We'll have to discuss some strategies before my next lecture..

Nicole said...

Also, I've been wearing the socks you made me every day. It's the best part about the weather getting cold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...