04 February 2011

Friday: Link Love


Happy Friday, lovelies! Between a completely irregular schedule this week and the promise of a weekend right on the heels of two snow days, I'm all discombobulated. I mean, I ate cupcakes for dinner last night, and I'm having some more for breakfast. Don't worry, it's all very healthy. I took my (gummi) vitamins first :)

Without my routine, I think I actually spent far less time than usual looking at the internet this week. I know, right? Everything is topsy-turvy and covered in this wonderful snow-blanket. Here are a few of the links I did manage to see, and I hope they bring some smiles to your winter Friday.

***This sweet fairy tale by the creator of Tiny Owl Knits has renewed my love of earflaps and pompoms.


Scroll down the blog page a bit, too, because you'll see some adorable things and you'll want to buy her patterns.


*** Have a guess at what's going on with One Pearl Button. Whatever this thing is, it's beautiful, and I can't wait to see its final form.


*** I found that I was definitely not alone in my snow-day cupcake craving! These beauties over at Sunshine and Carousels even come with a recipe if you want to recreate them :)


*** You guys! If you know anything at all about Smile and Wave Rachel and her fabulous creativity, you know that her upcoming Modern Patchwork E-course is going to be amazing and oh-so-inspiring. GUESS WHAT? She's giving away 3 free spots in the course!!! Quick, go over and enter yourself to win before Tuesday!


That's all for today. Stay warm, and happy knitting!

1 comment:

Neuroknitter said...

Cupcakes for dinner and breakfast!? I like how you live!! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!! I'm going to check out that cupcake recipe now!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...