30 September 2010

Thursday already?

This is the first week of classes at my school, so I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. You know how that first week of any new job or school year goes, when you're simultaneously trying to figure out your new schedule and take care of errands and business left over from your previous life. Needless to say, I am tired out, but I can't entirely convince myself that it is already Thursday. Oh well.
On the plus side, there has been a bit of knitting - check it out!

This is another Jade cowl made from the orange yarn I harvested when I took apart that cotton sweater. I think it looks fab in its new incarnation, and there's plenty of yarn left over that is currently being made into a little shrug for the shop. I should be doing a mini update tomorrow or Saturday; as N. would say, "keep your peelies peeled."

Also! Everyone looking for a great cold-weather accessory should know about this cute giveaway going on over at Traveling Rhinos. Click over and have a look.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Such a pretty cowl!! love the pink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...