15 September 2010

Huge fall shop update

I just finished adding new items to my Etsy shop, Perknitious. These are knit based on new designs, and I'm working to put the patterns together right now - they should also be for sale soon, on Etsy and on Ravelry.

N. and I had a fantastic photo shoot this evening at a local park, where we enjoyed the playground and the wildflower garden. These are a few of my favorite shots.



Ava Cowl - Mushroom (yes, I am in the mini prison)




I'm proud of the new designs, and I'm so glad we had some great light for the shoot. Many thanks to N. for her continued support and help!

3 comments:

addicted_to_Yarn said...

Those are really cute... I love the purple one.. Wonderful photos too...
Good luck with the shop
Lisa

trudette said...

Beautiful colors and very well made , you have a wonderful shop !

Jessica O. said...

These are so pretty! Love your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...