24 September 2010

Friday: Link Love

Hello! I'm headed into an incredibly exciting 3-day weekend that includes a reunion with one of my best girls who moved out of town. She's back for a visit, and we're ready for movies, games, cooking, and catching up on all we've missed lately. And of course I'll bring my knitting to show off and get some design suggestions for November's winter shop update.

While I'm away, playing and making the most of this last weekend before the quarter starts, I hope you'll enjoy a few of these links!

Academichic - three smart ladies share their professional and casual academic wardrobes, with thoughtful discussions about fashion and its reception in the academy.

Kyla Roma's blog - cute finds, excellent links, and a big dose of good, everyday storytelling

Little Thingies - fantastic knitwear designs (and more than one sweater I want for fall)

Also, I have a million of those pashmina and faux-pashmina shawls to wear this fall. I choose these over knitted scarves every time, for buying and for wearing.

Gee, can you tell what colors I like?

They've all been pulled out of the closet, organized, and put within easy reach, because the season is officially here! What's your fall wardrobe staple that you can't wait to wear?

2 comments:

lauren said...

This cracks me up. I have 900 of those faux pashmina shawls as well but in totally opposite colors - all pink! red! orange!!

Molly said...

I love that academichic blog! Thanks for sharing it. I spend a lot of time in my closet looking for outfits that are flattering but teacher appropriate. Academichic will help guide me in that quest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...