14 March 2010

Etsy Monday: Artric!

This next shop is swoon-worthy, yarn lovers! Go check out Marion's shop, Artric, and find your own favorites. I'll wait....

... So you're back. Amazing, right?
I personally love these watercolor singles in the Vance colorway. It was really difficult to choose just one of the yarns to feature, but this one is special.

The combination of that deep berry with the acid greens and cool, swimming pool blues is gorgeous, and I can just imagine a great pair of mittens to show off the color changes.

And while I have yet to learn how to spin, this roving is very inspiring! The sunshine colors are just perfect for the sunny spring days we've started to see. I'm thinking fingering weight for some summer socks.

And a sample of the sort of confection you can make out of these lovely lovely yarns? A simple bias knit scarf shows off the super soft texture and the great color combinations. I love the chevron arrangement in this photo.

Those skeins are so reasonably priced, I know where I'll be getting my next precious bit of handspun, hand-dyed yarn :) Head on over to Artric and then let me know in the comments what you liked best.

*Many thanks to Marion for permission to use the photos*

1 comment:

Julie said...

such gorgeous, vibrant colours! perfect for spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...