04 April 2009

Spring Break recap

With the knitting disaster thankfully averted (I have about an inch to knit before I reach the toe, and nothing untoward has happened), it's time to move on to a show of spring break photos!
I went up to Minnesota to visit with my knitting friend and college roommate J. We had such an excellent time!
We spent one afternoon at the Como Park zoo and observatory.


There was a spring fling flower show




And some beautiful animals


(Plus one who really could have used a bath and a good, stiff brushing!)


A lot of the time was so taken up with knitting and movie-watching and chatting and cooking fun meals that I didn't even pull out the camera. It was really the perfect break after one of the busiest quarters I've ever had. Thanks, J!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...