09 October 2008

Chicago Fun

My boyfriend's mom is in town for a week, so we've been playing tourists in Chicago. Yesterday I took my first trip to the Shedd Aquarium. I had so much fun! I haven't been to an aquarium in a couple of years, and I forgot how fun it is to watch the fish swim in circles and to hunt for tiny frogs and lizards in their habitats. Plus, this place had a few monkeys, so you know I loved it.
We also spent a few hours walking around downtown, stopping in a few of the older buildings to see stained glass domes and elaborate fixtures and mosaic work. It was a really great afternoon, which segued into an even more exciting girls' night watching SatC and eating chicken over rice.

---------------------
Day 4 - Is it wrong to love exercise dvds this much? Do you have any favorites to recommend?

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

Yoga Booty Ballet!!! I can't stop laughing when I do the dance videos. It is great cardio but it makes you feel like the bigest goober in town while you do them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...