01 August 2008

New for August

I updated my blog colors to be a little bit darker and cooler to counteract the nasty hot weather that's going on outside right now!

I've yet to get new camera batteries, and I even have a cute new haircut to show off, so I definitely need to make a trip to Target next week. Orangina is so close to being finished I'll be wearing it this weekend (hooray!).

And here's another SP12 Q&A for this week:
What's your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?
I love my dad's barbeque in the backyard: hamburgers on toasted buns with tomatoes, cheese, bacon, cucumber, and avocado, with baked beans, corn on the cob, and grilled onions (wrap half an onion up in tin foil like a Hershey's kiss with butter, salt and pepper and stick it on the bbq), and a dessert of sticky sweet s'mores. Top it all off with a nice tall glass of fruit punch kool-aid, and it's the perfect way to spend a summer night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...