15 January 2008

Art Wall

Since I don't have a headboard for my bed, one of the things I've been seriously considering is relocating my framed art to hang on one of the two walls the bed touches. Getting back to a frankly boring space after being at home for Christmas break has helped renew my interest in this room-prettification project. Who knew sharing a room with a 15 year old boy could inspire the urge to do some interior decorating? As the project develops, I hope to share some pictures (plus the fake accountability created by a promise to document everything might serve as motivation!).

Last week, I was perusing Etsy and found some wonderful new pieces to supplement my collection. What do you think?
Blue Icicles from the yumiyumi shop
Hello January 08 by ashleyg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...