09 September 2007

Wish me luck!

I just made a rule that I hate but that I have to follow!

I'm not allowed to knit until I finish this dumb paper (okay, I hope it's not actually dumb, because that would be bad for my working relationship with this particular professor, who happens to be my advisor and my boss, but you know what I mean). I want to finish it by tomorrow night. Wish me luck and send happy knitting vibes my way so that I really feel the incentive to write faster.

In the meantime, look at what I get to knit when this ban comes off:

Rusted Root by the ladies at ZephyrStyle. I ordered periwinkle yarn from KnitPicks instead of red, so I guess mine won't actually look Rusted. Ugh. Stupid paper.
Shannon, thanks for the comment. The Mary Jane slippers are from a pattern sold by Jen of Piddleloop. Her store is closed right now until Sep. 18, because she's on vacation, but normally you can find it there no problem. I love the slippers, too, and they make great gifts :)

PS. the music last night was wonderful, and it was a perfectly beautiful night for sitting on the lawn at Millennium Park. I only got one mosquito bite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...