08 September 2007

Gratitude Saturday

Today I'm thankful for

Dooce. Makes me laugh out loud, especially this one: http://www.dooce.com/archives/nubbin/08_22_2007.html

Energy and Exercise. I missed a few days at the gym this week, and I definitely noticed a huge drop in my energy level. I made it in yesterday and today, so I'm feeling much more upbeat and motivated. Good thing, since I have to spend the afternoon in the library writing a paper.

Spending time with Friends. In the summer, Chicago puts on so many free music programs. Last Sunday I went to the Jazz Festival (amazing), and tonight I'm meeting people downtown for an opera showcase.

Still can't find the camera cord. This is getting ridiculous! I have so much knitting to show, and I want to do a real update with the backlogged stuff before I tell you about my new project. Hopefully I'll locate it soon...
Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

AmyArtisan said...

Hanging out with friends over the summer here in Chicago is great! So many great things to do...

Shannon said...

Man, pardon the random comment, but I found your picture of the pink and black mary jane socks, and I LOVE them! I'm working on the Irish Hiking Scarf now, but I would love it if you'd share the pattern for the Mary Janes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...