20 January 2007

Coming Up

I joined Runagogo! and I will be running at least 100 miles before April 1, no joke. The huge number of participants wanting to improve their health in such a fun way is a great inspiration.
I also have a secret weapon - I just got an iPod shuffle, the little clip-on kind, and it's hooked up to my computer, charging right now for today's trip to the gym. It's so tiny and cute and its name is Jimmy. :)

I finished a hat yesterday out of pretty pastel wool (Lion Brand Landscapes); it's just a basic, improvised pattern of 48 stitches on size 8 circulars.
Right now it's time for me to finish a paper that's hanging over my head so that I can get to the gym and run my socks off.

Project in the works: tea cozy! Details soon...

1 comment:

AmyArtisan said...

Looking forward to seeing the tea cozy...I'm looking for a good pattern for one...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...