10 June 2006

Filler :)

Hey!
I'm still around, I'm just swamped (once again) by the end of the quarter rush - didn't we just go through this about 2 months ago? I'm so confused by the quarter system. Anyway, I'm headed to the darn library again (mmm... darn...knitting socks.... no! must read! must write papers!), but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about the pictures of new knitting, lovely spinning materials that I really really can't wait to get started working with, fun tutorials I've seen online, and future knitting & sewing plans for the summer. I'll have a real live entry with pictures tonight, but for now it's time to work. Again. Some more. Even still.

Good thing it's almost over, and I get three weeks of lovely vacation :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...