25 January 2006

Note

As Lolly suggested in a comment on my last post, I seem to have been inspired lately. It's true! Ever since I've gotten back into the schedule of classes, I've been itching to try new patterns, knit from my own designs (er, well, from images in my head. I rarely ever write anything down first), and just create in general. I've been thinking a lot about how to make myself a space for crafting, and hopefully this weekend I'll get started on Operation Creativity Corner. Until then, it'll be mostly homework, getting reading finished for tomorrow's and Friday's classes.

But let me share a few of the people, places, and things that have been inspiring me lately.

The colors and textures in these hats,
found at Cut+Paste - so many unexpected combinations that really get me thinking about color combinations I like and why.

LiquidPaper's valentine ideas, and this picture! Again with the textures...

Jewelry like this neckace from a sundance catalog I picked up off the couch in my building's lounge.

Amanda at this blog: French Toast Cake, just for general creativity (check out the link to her knitted leaf earrings!), plus something about the color scheme of her page really gets to me.

Happy Knitting - catch you tomorrow...

1 comment:

chris said...

Just reading your post makes me feel inspired to start looking around at my surroundings for creative inspiration. Lolly's fantastic new KAL definitely planted the seed and I love looking at your links for more ideas. Amanda's blog is so cool! Take care and I can't wait to see Operation Creativity Corner! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...