07 July 2005

Random thoughts and Quizzes

A new knitty is up! I want to make a couple things from there for myself, even though I'm a girl. The baseball sweater is fantastic, and the tychus hat looks like a really interesting project. Ripley could be fun, too, though I think I'd change out the anchor pattern for something else, maybe a star or swirl. I'll have to think about it some more... Just wanted to thank the contributors for some great designs!

And because I know that my brother will absolutely LOVE this quiz, seeing as how Pocky is his favorite candy, I though I'd better include my results







what flavor pocky are you?


[c] sugardew


Oh yeah - and who's seeing these guys tonight?

That's right! Jessica and Lauren wanted to go for their birthdays (7-22 and 7-23) and I helped earn part of the money by housesitting, so we're all going to see Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, and Shelly Fairchild. Hurrah! I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...