29 June 2005

Tada!

Maybe tomorrow the subject for my entry should say "Alakazam" - I really like exciting words right now :)
Here is the promised first entry with pictures! Prepare yourself for knitted goods and gifted goodies galore (ggggg)... First, some FOs from ages past:
Knitted armwarmers from the glorious KnitPicks sock yarn Arm Warmers!
And then, an actual sock from KnitPicks yarn Sock!
The Ruffles scarf from Scarf Style! I made a short version because it's summer - who needs anything more than a decorative scarf right now? - and I got lazy Ruffles
Next, because my brother is a camera hog, a cute picture of him in what he calls the best scarf I've ever made. And he's sideways for style :) Joe's best scarf
And the last knitting picture - BEEYOOTEEFUL Alpaca yarn from my fantastic secret pal. The true color is much more rich. Dee-lish :) Can you tell I'm super happy about it? I AM! Llama Cousin!
And the wonderful SpongeBob stitch markers! I can't wait to start a lace project so I can use them Stitch Markers
HOpe you've enjoyed the jaunt down digital camera lane :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...