29 June 2005

Tada!

Maybe tomorrow the subject for my entry should say "Alakazam" - I really like exciting words right now :)
Here is the promised first entry with pictures! Prepare yourself for knitted goods and gifted goodies galore (ggggg)... First, some FOs from ages past:
Knitted armwarmers from the glorious KnitPicks sock yarn Arm Warmers!
And then, an actual sock from KnitPicks yarn Sock!
The Ruffles scarf from Scarf Style! I made a short version because it's summer - who needs anything more than a decorative scarf right now? - and I got lazy Ruffles
Next, because my brother is a camera hog, a cute picture of him in what he calls the best scarf I've ever made. And he's sideways for style :) Joe's best scarf
And the last knitting picture - BEEYOOTEEFUL Alpaca yarn from my fantastic secret pal. The true color is much more rich. Dee-lish :) Can you tell I'm super happy about it? I AM! Llama Cousin!
And the wonderful SpongeBob stitch markers! I can't wait to start a lace project so I can use them Stitch Markers
HOpe you've enjoyed the jaunt down digital camera lane :)

4 comments:

joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joey said...

ok
i have made another post (YESSSSS) mwhahahahahahaha!!
ok so like yeah. have a good day working for nadine! i love you and bye!
joey :P

joey said...

iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED iT WORKED

Lauren said...

I love those socks! which color way of Knitpicks is that? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...